You’ll have to move to a missile silo in central Mongolia to avoid another travel dress review this summer. Sucks to be you! Because you’ll miss the Royal Robbins Panorama dress ($78) review.
What I like
- Well-made dress that is modest in appearance but can be dressed up with the right shoes and accessories.
- Great casual dress that is very elegant and simple. Will gentrify life for you in that Mongolian missile silo.
- Very comfortable. It’s made of linen so it won’t cling to your damp body. I experienced only one hot and humid day while wearing the Panorama and it was at a winery tour and I was completely comfortable, especially when walking about the winery grounds.
- Neutral color. Those who have watched What Not to Wear know that neutral colors are the launching pad to endless possibilities. Jewelry, sweater, wrap, belt, it’s all endless.
- Classic cut, classic dress, will never go out of style.
What I didn’t like
- Size runs big. I tested the small (I’m 5’ 6”, 125lbs) and it looked potato-sacky on me. I mitigated this limitation with a fun belt. I still like this dress enough to take it to a tailor and have the waist nipped in a bit.
- Despite it being labeled as “wrinkle-resistant” it wrinkles. I took this dress on a trip to California and all I had to do to smooth it out was hang it in the hotel bathroom while I took a hot shower.
Why not? It’s pretty, it’s simple, it’s well made. A lovely little frock for this summer and for next ten summers. But I recommend trying a size down first.
Royal RobbinsGive your style an elegant upgrade wearing the Royal Robbins Panorama Printed Dress. Created using a linen and rayon blend, it offers wrinkle resistance for improved wear. Garment washing lends a soft feel to the dress. Featuring a sweetheart neck and dropped waist, it uplifts your style. Linen and Rayon Blend Garment Washed Sweetheart Neck Dropped Waist.$77.95
Royal RobbinsDon a chic look wearing the Essential Floret Dress from Royal Robbins. It features rotated front and back seams for an attractive appearance. Designed with a simple silhouette, this dress has ruching details. Its soft front gathers at the waist for a unique look. Made using cotton, polyester, and spandex, it feels soft. The wrinkle-resistant dress features UPF 50+ protection and moisture-wicking factor. Made from Cotton, Spandex, and Polyester UPF 50+ Foldover Waistband.$71.95
Royal RobbinsRoyal Robbins' stretch jersey combines comfortable cotton, durable polyester and flexible, shape-retaining spandex. This engineered blend also features Dri X-treme wicking and UPF 50+ for sun protection. The Essential Dress is stretch jersey with a contemporary fit. This wrinkle resistant dress is a V-neck cross over. it features a 3/4 sleeve and elegant printed ruching at the waist. It is 39" in length and even has a zip secure pocket. Dress the Essential Dress up or down with your favorite accessories!$69.95
Royal RobbinsTravel expeditions call for soft and comfortable clothing, a combination that is found perfectly in the Royal Robbins Tencel Terry Dress. Its natural fit hugs your body, and the TENCEL Terry fabric offers unparalleled comfort. This wrinkle-free, midweight dress has convenient zippered pockets that hold your travel essentials. The UPF 50+ rated fabric shields you against the harmful UVA and UVB radiations. 62% Polyester, 33% TENCEL, 5% Spandex UPF 50+ rated fabric Zip secured pocket Drop-in hand pockets Tonal stitching details.$71.95
Royal RobbinsTravel with ease wearing the flattering Royal Robbins First Light Sweater Dress. It is made from a blend of nylon, viscose, wool, and cashmere for a soft feel. With a natural fit, this dress skims the body to allow ease of movement. A notched V-neck, ribbed cuff and hem, and tie further add to its classic look. 45% Nylon, 42% Viscose, 10% Wool, 3% Cashmere Natural fit Ribbed cuff and hem Notched V-neck.$84.95